- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric-Kirby Appliances Ltd.; Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EA 7-4665B - General Electric-Kirby
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 265 x 90 x 175 mm / 10.4 x 3.5 x 6.9 inch
General Electric Model 4665 AM/FM Electronic Digital Clock Radio
Built-in AM and FM antennas. Green vacuum fluorescent display with variable brightness control. Audible and visual power failure indication when in "Wake" mode. Snooze alarm control allows additional 9 minutes sleep. Forward or reverse time set with lock position to prevent accidental setting. Wake to music or wake to music/alarm. Woodgrain finish. (FROM MINGAYS PRICE SERVICE)
See also models EA 7-4665A, 220 volt EE 7-4665A and 120 volt 7-4665A.
Made in Singapore.
- Price in first year of sale
- 61.95 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1981 to Aug 1982.)
- Model page created by Philip Obetsanov. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 126 models, 99 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric-Kirby Appliances Ltd.; Sydney