- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric-Kirby Appliances Ltd.; Sydney
- 1979–1982 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EA7-4665B - General Electric-Kirby
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 265 x 90 x 175 mm / 10.4 x 3.5 x 6.9 inch
AM/FM clock radio, Digitron display, snooze alarm, in Walnut.
A version for 120 V AC was also available as GE model 7-4665A.
Made in Singapore.
- Price in first year of sale
- 55.95 AUS $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Philip Obetsanov. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 108 models, 73 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric-Kirby Appliances Ltd.; Sydney