661 SW to 14.5 MHz
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric; Buenos Aires
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 220 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 661 [SW to 14.5 MHz] - General Electric; Buenos Aires
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 325 x 185 x 140 mm / 12.8 x 7.3 x 5.5 inch
Two bands: BC and SW 6 - 14.5 MHz.
- Model page created by Bernardo Henze. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 24 models, 21 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric; Buenos Aires