- Manufacturer / Brand
- Goldenlight; (where/dove?)
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sconosciuto/Unknown - Goldenlight; where/dove?
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 160 x 110 mm / 10.2 x 6.3 x 4.3 inch
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Goldenlight; (where/dove?)