Super Star Super Silicon Solid State BM-709
- South Korea
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Gold Star Co., Ltd., Goldstar, LG Electronics; Seoul
- 1967 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / D: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super Star Super Silicon Solid State BM-709 - Gold Star Co., Ltd., Goldstar,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Made in Hong Kong.
Similar to the models reported under Goldstar Sound Master.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 158 models, 128 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Gold Star Co., Ltd., Goldstar, LG Electronics; Seoul