Synchrophase MU1 with chain
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond Hill (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Synchrophase
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Neutrodyne
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Synchrophase MU1 with chain - Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 22 x 9 x 17 inch / 559 x 229 x 432 mm
Three dials (primary tuning control knobs) Synchronized by a chain, can be individually tuned.
By 1927 it could have a UX112A with half of the cathode current than the UX112, but not before.
- Price in first year of sale
- 155.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Set Socket Layout 1921 to 1935, RCA (p.41)
- Other Models
Here you find 188 models, 120 with images and 60 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Grebe, A.H. & Co.; Richmond Hill (NY)
The model Synchrophase MU1 is part of the collections of the following members.
- Rodney Boleyn (USA)
- Gary Cowans (AUS)
- Dan Dames (USA)
- Adrian Dunarean (RO)
- Richard Guess (USA)
- Rigo Janscheidt † 27.7.18 (D)
- Peter Kahlich (D)
- Lawrence Lambert (USA)
- Jorge Llacer † Aug 22, 2014 (USA)
- Geri Meier (CH)
- Hector Ruben Menendez (RA)
- Reiner Scholz (D)
- Wilhelm Siepe (D)
- Albert Vonarburg (CH)