Super-Pro 600 SP-600-JX-26
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hammarlund Mfg. Co. Inc.; New York, NY
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BA6 6BA6 6BE6 6C4 6AC7 6BA6 6BE6 6C4 6BA6 6BA6 6BA6 6AL5 12AU7 6V6GT 6BA6 6C4 6AL5 5R4GY 6AL5 0A2
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 3955/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 95-260 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 2 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super-Pro 600 SP-600-JX-26 - Hammarlund Mfg. Co. Inc.; New
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 34 x 18 x 23 inch / 864 x 457 x 584 mm
Hammarlund SP-600-JX-26 (U.S.Signal Corps R-274C/FRR) Receiver: Frequency coverage 540 - 54'000 kHz in six bands, six crystal controlled frequency presets. Reception modes CW (A1A) and SSB with BFO, AM (A3).
Output impedance 600 Ohms or 8000 Ohms for headphones, do not connect directly to 8 Ohms speaker!
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 92.5 lb (92 lb 8 oz) / 41.995 kg
- Mentioned in
- Shortwave Receivers - Past & Present (3rd ed.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (U.S. Army TM 11-851)
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 89 with images and 58 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hammarlund Mfg. Co. Inc.; New York, NY