Time Signal Receiving Station
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Handel Electric Co.; New York
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Time Signal Receiving Station - Handel Electric Co.; New York
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Handel Electric Time Signal Receiving Station.
- Price in first year of sale
- 7.35 USD
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- December 1916, Popular Science Monthly advertisement page 132
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Handel Electric Co.; New York