FM-AM Tuner A-100
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Harman Kardon; New York
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM-AM Tuner A-100 - Harman Kardon; New York
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 7.75 x 7.5 inch / 279 x 197 x 191 mm
The Harman Kardon A-100 is an AC operated High Fidelity FM-AM Tuner with separate FM and AM front-ends. Chassis for built-in.
Front panel: Brushed copper with wrought iron black markings.
- Price in first year of sale
- 49.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- Audio May, 1954, p.5
- Model page created by Bernhard Nagel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 275 models, 235 with images and 106 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Harman Kardon; New York
Forum contributions about this model: Harman Kardon; New: FM-AM Tuner A-100
Threads: 1 | Posts: 3
On DIY Audio forum, someone has posted an older Harman Kardon tuner/preamp he found.
I flipped through the RM pages for H-K and did not see anything with the same styling. Maybe someone here knows what it is.
- mystery Harman Kardon (93 KB)
Paul Reid, 07.Nov.17