- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 230; 250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 14 cm = 5.5 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Windsor 504E - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 255 x 170 mm / 16.5 x 10 x 6.7 inch
Colours available in Rosewood, Ivory, Blue & Red.
Price below for Rosewood only. Ivory, Blue & Red extra at £33/12/-
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.8 kg / 14 lb 15.6 oz (14.978 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 32.55 AUS £
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XII
- Mentioned in
- Radio & Hobbies, October, 1953 P91.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Healing Service Data Manual, Pages 309 & 310.)
- Model page created by Chris Flynn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 405 models, 191 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne