- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 230; 250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Em-Cee L404E - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The model L404E is identical to the model 404E except for the type of rectifier used.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XI
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 11, 1953, Page 123.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 405 models, 191 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne