Las Vegas 228-25LB
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Las Vegas 228-25LB - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 41 x 27.25 x 13 inch / 1041 x 692 x 330 mm
Healing Model 228LB "Las Vegas" Wideboy
Finished in oiled teak, Danish walnut, polished walnut and satin maple.
Features include 25" picture tube; convenient front control panel; "Permatune" tuner incorporating 'set-and-forget' channel selector; acoustically matching twin speakers to give 'up-front' stereo-like "Golden Voice" sound. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
- Price in first year of sale
- 299.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1971 to Aug 1972.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 408 models, 195 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne