- Manufacturer / Brand
- Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RPT10 46256 - Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Healing RPT10 Model 46256
12 watts per channel stereo record player with AM/FM radio. Fitted with BSR C129 auto changer.
Two-way speaker system incorporating 1 x 6½" and 1 x 2" speakers in 18½" x 11" x 8" enclosures. Teak finish.
- Price in first year of sale
- 259.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1977.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (EMI Service Manual.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 408 models, 196 with images and 175 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Healing, A.G., Ltd.; Melbourne