DC Power Supply Tempo DC/one
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA
- 1971 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DC Power Supply Tempo DC/one - Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8 x 2.75 x 8.875 inch / 203 x 70 x 225 mm
The Henry Radio Tempo DC/one is the DC power supply for the Tempo One transceiver.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.6 lb (6 lb 9.6 oz) / 2.996 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 120.00 USD
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 12 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA