SSB Transceiver Tempo One (1)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA
- 1970 ??
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6U8 6BZ6 6CB6 6EJ7 12BY7A 6JS6A 6JS6A 6AV6 12AU7 6BM8 12AX7 6BZ6 6BA6 12AX7 12AU7 7360
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 1 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SSB Transceiver Tempo One - Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.25 x 5.5 x 11 inch / 337 x 140 x 279 mm
The Henry Radio Tempo One is a transceiver operating on all amateur bands from 80 to 10 meters in LSB, USB, CW and AM modes with 300 watts PEP input.
Tempo One is identical to Yaesu FT-200.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 17.5 lb (17 lb 8 oz) / 7.945 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 369.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (August 1974 inside back cover)
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 12 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA