12 Watt Solid State Power Amplifier MPA12/15
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Henry's Radio Ltd.; London
- 1965 ??
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 40-50 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 12 Watt Solid State Power Amplifier MPA12/15 - Henry's Radio Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Henrys 12 Watt Solid State Power Amplifier MPA12/15;
Push-pull, for 12-16 ohm speakers.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Henry's Radio Ltd.; London