- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C1-83 Chassis=C1 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14.5 x 8 x 15.5 inch / 368 x 203 x 394 mm
4-speed single play gramophone.
Cabinet colours available: Two-tone Grey, Two-tone Green, Maroon/Grey & Lizard Brown/Beige.
See also HMV C1 chassis
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 18 lb 0 oz (18 lb) / 8.172 kg
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Model Data Sheet for C1-83)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Service Manual for chassis type C1.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol. 1, 1963, Page H54.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 564 models, 338 with images and 222 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW