Capri JB-1G/2 (2310)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Capri JB-1G/2 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.625 x 3.75 x 1.75 inch / 168 x 95 x 44 mm
Updated version of Capri model JB-1G with Philips type transistors.
Battery type used: 9 volt Eveready 2362, Berec PP22, National 106P, Ray-O-Vac RR362 & Toshiba T106P.
Charcoal coloured case with silver trim, complete with simulated leather carrying case in Red, Black or Tan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 lb 6 oz (1.375 lb) / 0.624 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 44.75 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 575 models, 353 with images and 225 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW