Casino VA-9J VA-9J Ch= VA
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- BF196 BF196 BF194 BF173 BC147 BC147 BF336 OC9464 or. 2N3568 BC147 SE1002 or. BC147 BC208 or. BC148 2N3569 or. OC9671 2N3568 AX1255 OC9731 or. AX1128 BC148 BF200 AS305 AS304 OA90 OA90 OA90 BY126 BA216 BZY88 unknown_diode OA91 unknown_diode OA665 OA665 OA202 unknown_diode unknown_diode BY126 BY126
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36875/31375 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Casino VA-9J VA-9J Ch= VA - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 686 x 737 x 419 mm / 27 x 29 x 16.5 inch
23" television tuning the standard 13 Australian VHF channels. CRT type not stated in service manual. As well as the transistors, there is a TAA570 I.C.
Marviplate cabinet with Maple & Walnut finishes.
See also all valve versions Casino 6M-9J & Casino 7M-9J
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 28.5 kg / 62 lb 12.4 oz (62.775 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 229.00 AUS $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Service Manual, PX & VA Chassis.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Group 16, October 1973, Page H1-7.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 575 models, 353 with images and 225 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW