Little Nipper Mk. II A13B
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 457.5 kHz; Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200/225; 226/250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Little Nipper Mk. II A13B - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 7.75 x 5.75 inch / 305 x 197 x 146 mm
Colours available in Cream, Walnut, Green & Burgundy.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10 lb 0 oz (10 lb) / 4.540 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 18.25 AUS £
- External source of data
- AORSM CD
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (HMV Service Manual.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 9, 1951, Page 133.)
- Model page created by Peter Hughes. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 577 models, 360 with images and 227 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW