- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice - Sin Herres Stemme (HMV), Skandinavisk Radio & Television (SRT) / Grammophon; København / Copenhagen
- 1963 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Master 605FF - His Master's Voice - Sin
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 160 x 320 mm / 14.6 x 6.3 x 12.6 inch
4-speed record player. Built-in pre-amplifier.
Chassis similar to 605 but with a small platter.
Note: the advertisement doesn't specify any suffixes, we assume 605V for the AC model and 605FF for the model with integrated pre-amplifier (which was also available as an option for this model). Both these types could be incorrect or not shown on the badge.
- Price in first year of sale
- 495.00 DKK
- Mentioned in
- Deutsches Hi Fi Jahrbuch I, 1963/64
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 8 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice - Sin Herres Stemme (HMV), Skandinavisk Radio & Television (SRT) / Grammophon; København / Copenhagen