Doublet to # ID = 112178
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Doublet to # ID = 112178 - His Master's Voice HMV, H.M.V.
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.625 x 5.75 x 3.5 inch / 270 x 146 x 89 mm
Colours available: Tan & Red.
See also HMV model Consort J8-1C
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.5 lb (5 lb 8 oz) / 2.497 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 28.00 AUS GNS
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 577 models, 363 with images and 227 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (HMV, H.M.V.), EMI (Australia) Ltd.; Sydney, NSW