Stereo Radiogramophone 1641
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- His Master's Voice (Masters, HMV, H.M.V., Marconi); Hayes, Middlesex, GB
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Radiogramophone 1641 - His Master's Voice Masters,
- Console with any shape - in general
A valve console stereo radiogram with a 4 band AM/FM mono radio, stereo amplifier, a Garrard RC121 MkII autochanger fitted with a stereo cartridge and two separate floorstanding loudspeaker units each with an elliptical driver and a tweeter.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual HMV 1641)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 401 models, 295 with images and 237 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from His Master's Voice (Masters, HMV, H.M.V., Marconi); Hayes, Middlesex, GB