Baycrest B319 DCC62-417Z
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Baycrest
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 to 120 Volt
- Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baycrest B319 DCC62-417Z - Hudson's Bay Company, The;
- Console with any shape - in general
The Canadian Baycrest model B319 is a combination 6-tube radio / record changer with eye tube. Covers standard broadcast and 6 to 16 MHz shortwave. Requires an external wire antenna. For 25 or 60 Hz depending on nameplate rating. Made by Electrohome Ltd, for the Hudson's Bay Co.
Replaced by model B319A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 22 page 34 and 37)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 12 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)