Baycrest B-581A DC3C62-419Z (-429Z & 439Z)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Baycrest
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baycrest B-581A DC3C62-419Z - Hudson's Bay Company, The;
- Console with any shape - in general
Baycrest B-581A, 6-Tube 2-Band AC Operated Console Radio-Phonograph Combination Superheterodyne Receiver with 3-Speed Automatic Disc Record Changer;
AM: 535 - 1650 kHz,
SW: 5.7 - 17.5 MHz,
Autumn Leaf Mahogany: DC3C62-439Z
Made by Electrohome Ltd for the Hudson's Bay Co.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 22 page 30 and 32)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 12 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hudson's Bay Company, The; (Where-Anywhere Canada)