- Manufacturer / Brand
- Iberia Radio SA; Barcelona
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FB-1063 - Iberia Radio SA; Barcelona
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,995.00 ESP
- Model page created by Julio Amador-Vazquez. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 236 models, 193 with images and 168 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Iberia Radio SA; Barcelona