IC-02 /A /AT /E
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka
- 1983 ?
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: INOUE COMM. E. CORP
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 16900/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 5,5-16 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: IC-02 /A /AT /E - Icom, Inoue Communication
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 116 x 65 x 35 mm / 4.6 x 2.6 x 1.4 inch
ICOM VHF-Handheld-FM-Transceiver IC-02/A /AT /E.
Frequency range: 144-146 MHz in 12.5-kHz-steps;
Pout: Hi 3-5 W (depending on voltage), Lo 0.5 W.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.5 kg / 1 lb 1.6 oz (1.101 lb)
- Mentioned in
- RICOFUNK-Katalog 1984/85
- Model page created by Werner Kassenbrock. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 301 models, 195 with images and 88 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka