- Manufacturer / Brand
- Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka
- 1978 ??
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: INOUE COMM. E. CORP
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 10695/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13.8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: IC-280E - Icom, Inoue Communication
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 156 x 58 x 228 mm / 6.1 x 2.3 x 9 inch
- ICOM Mobile-VHF-FM-Transceiver IC-280E.
Coverage 144-146 MHz in 25-kHz-steps; 3 memories; Pout: 10 W/1 W.
Remote control optional. ICs: 27, Diodes: 49.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.2 kg / 4 lb 13.5 oz (4.846 lb)
- Mentioned in
- RICOFUNK-Katalog 1980
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 307 models, 201 with images and 93 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka