- Manufacturer / Brand
- Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka
- 1986–1990 ?
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: INOUE COMM. E. CORP
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117; 220; 234 / 13,8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: IC-R7000 - Icom, Inoue Communication
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 286 x 110 x 276 mm / 11.3 x 4.3 x 10.9 inch
- Icom IC-R7000: wideband receiver covering 25 MHz to 2 GHz with a gap from 1 - 1,025 GHz.
Reception modes AM/SSB/FM (triple conversion below 1 GHz, quadruple conversion above 1 GHz; FM-wide double conversion below and triple conversion above 1 GHz. Sensitivity 0,5 µV (FM), 1,0 µV (AM), 0,3µV (SSB). IF bandwidth SSB 2,8 kHz, AM/FM narrow 6 kHz, AM/FM 15 kHz, FM-wide 150 kHz.
Intermediate frequencies 778,7 / 10,7 MHz and 455 kHz below 512MHz, 266,7 / 10,7 MHz, 455 kHz from 512MHz - 1 GHz.
99 memory channels, scanning and auto write memory scan features.
There existed a German model variant with restricted covery to 10m / 2m / 70cm bands only, covering 28-29,7 MHz, 144 -146 MHz and 430-440 MHz.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,950.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- funk 2 / 1987
- Model page created by Werner Raacke. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 301 models, 195 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Icom, Inoue Communication Equipment Corp.; Osaka
The model is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: Icom, Inoue: IC-R7000
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1