Solid State AM/FM-AFC Digital Clock Radio 306
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ICP Ltd.; New York (NY)
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 / 10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State AM/FM-AFC Digital Clock Radio 306 - ICP Ltd.; New York NY
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 4.25 x 5 inch / 305 x 108 x 127 mm
Made in Taiwan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ICP Ltd.; New York (NY)