- Manufacturer / Brand
- Iskra; Kranj, Ljubljana
- 1970 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sava UKV - Iskra; Kranj, Ljubljana
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 550 x 240 x 240 mm / 21.7 x 9.4 x 9.4 inch
Transistor UKW tuner.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Danko Tkalec. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 95 models, 90 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Iskra; Kranj, Ljubljana