- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- 1976 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110-127; 220-240 / 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pinto - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 195 x 73 mm / 9.1 x 7.7 x 2.9 inch
LW 145-260 kHz
MW 510-1620 kHz
SW 5.8-6.3 MHz (49 m band)
FM 87.5-104 MHz
Two different dials exist, one with UK stations marked on it.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.3 kg / 2 lb 13.8 oz (2.863 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)