- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- 1973 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240; (6 × 1,2) Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Weekend automatic - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 245 x 135 x 60 mm / 9.6 x 5.3 x 2.4 inch
Made in Hong Kong. The previous logo ITT-KB was later dropped and only ITT was used.
See also ITT Schaub-Lorenz TINY automatic 103
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)