Stereo 4500 Hifi
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT Standard Electric A/S, Danmark (where?)
- 1973 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 60 W (90 W max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo 4500 Hifi - ITT Standard Electric A/S,
- Book-shelf unit.
- Model page created by Jan Warberg. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT Standard Electric A/S, Danmark (where?)
The model Stereo 4500 Hifi is part of the collections of the following members.