CR 223 Quartz CR223 UK
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 459/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CR 223 Quartz CR223 UK - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 106 x 60 mm / 10.2 x 4.2 x 2.4 inch
Alarm clock AM/FM radio with analogue Quartz clock, with Sleep & Snooze functions.
Clock requires 1 x AA battery, but the radio works from the mains.
See also ITT-Graetz CR223
Made in Malaysia
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)