- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 200-240; 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Golf - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 69 x 81 mm / 13.8 x 2.7 x 3.2 inch
Made in Austria
See also ITT Schaub-Lorenz GOLF 101
Dates and prices from Radio! Radio! 3rd Edition 1996
- Price in first year of sale
- 31.95 GBP
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)