- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Presumably Dynamic Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 3.5 W (max.)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KA041 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 386 x 170 x 121 mm / 15.2 x 6.7 x 4.8 inch
A mains self powered unit designed as an optional additional amplifier to convert the KB KP040 record player to stereo operation.
For service information please see KB KP040
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)