- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (max.)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KA1001 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 383 x 176 x 121 mm / 15.1 x 6.9 x 4.8 inch
This general purpose amplifier was designed to be used with the KB KP1000 to convert it to stereo operation.
For service information see KB KP1000.
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)