- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- 1975 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KA2000 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 555 x 207 x 367 mm / 21.9 x 8.1 x 14.4 inch
Can be used on a table or with the optional pedestal.
Incorporates 3 IC's, Record deck BSR C123R, Cartridge BSR SX6M
FM Stereo decoder, 5 watts per channel, sockets for tape record/playback, FM aerial, loudspeakers.
Suitable loudspeakers are ITT KS661
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)