- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tiny 33 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 212 x 125 x 53 mm / 8.3 x 4.9 x 2.1 inch
Probably the same chassis and circuit as the ITT Tiny Automatic 33.
Dates and prices from Radio! Radio! 3rd Edition 1996
- Price in first year of sale
- 13.50 GBP
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)