- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.45 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KR611 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.6 x 4.75 x 2.5 inch / 218 x 121 x 64 mm
Socket for earphone. Elliptical loudspeaker 5 x 3 inch. Tone control switch.
Similar to model RGD R125.
Made in Japan for ITT-KB.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 lb 4 oz (2.25 lb) / 1.022 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 10.95 UK £
- Mentioned in
- Radio! Radio! (Date and price from Radio Radio, (Hill), page 260)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- ERT Service Chart 1799
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)