Micro Computer System 2020
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Signal Processing and Computing
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Micro Computer System 2020 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 385 x 100 x 455 mm / 15.2 x 3.9 x 17.9 inch
The ITT 2020 was the first Apple II clone, manufactured by ITT in the UK under license from Apple Computer, specifically for the European market.
The main difference from the Apple II was it featured a PAL colour video system which was 360 pixel wide, the height was the same as the Apple II.
ITT called this graphics system "Palsoft"
It used a Apple II disk drive with 13 sectors and DOS 3.2.
The ITT 2020 was based on the MCS 6502 Microprocessor running at approximately 17.7MHz
It had 48 kbytes of RAM
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.5 kg / 12 lb 1.8 oz (12.115 lb)
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)