Music Center (Centre) MC22
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes; Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 44 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Music Center MC22 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
This music centre incorporates a Stereo cassette deck with Dolby noise reduction, and automatic and manual record level.
The record player deck is a BSR model P200, badged as ITT, it is capable of 33.3 & 45 RPM speeds, and is fitted with an AT70 or AT71 cartridge with a diamond needle ATN70.
The FM band covers 87.5 to 104 MHz.
Output is rated at 22 watts per channel.
The DLPF function acts as a loudness switch.
See also the model Music Center MC22 sold in Germany , possibly with a different mains rating.
"Made in Malta", also seen with a label "Made in Japan".
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)