Stereo System KA2650
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)
- 1971 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 48 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo System KA2650 - ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; ITT
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 487 x 208 x 478 mm / 19.2 x 8.2 x 18.8 inch
Stereo Record player system with FM tuner, fitted with BSR C117 record changer.
Output 24 watts per channel into 4 ohms
Sockets for AM radio, Tape recording/Playback, FM Aerial, Speakers.
KA2650 Super Stereo System was supplied with KS654 Loudspeakers.
KA2650 De Luxe Stereo System was supplied with KS658 Loudspeakers.
Stereo decoder can be fitted as an optional extra.
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 181 models, 152 with images and 73 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT-KB; Foots Cray, Kent; (ITT Consumer Products (UK) Ltd. ex Kolster-Brandes)