All Transistor 731
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ITT, International Telephone & Telegraph.; Clifton
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.12 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Transistor 731 - ITT, International Telephone &
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
This model is essentially identical to NEC NT-730 as evidenced by the code on the circuit board.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 11 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ITT, International Telephone & Telegraph.; Clifton