Jewell Radio Set Analyzer Pattern 199
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Weston Electrical Instrument Co.; Newark, N.J.; (Jewell Electrical Instrument Co.; Chicago, IL)
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Jewell
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Jewell Radio Set Analyzer Pattern 199 - Weston Electrical Instrument
- In October the Radio Set Analyzer Jewell Pattern 199 costs $ 97.50 and the dealers' net price is $ 73.12. In that same Journal is mentioned the Pattern 210 Tube Checker and the Jewell Pattern 409.
- Price in first year of sale
- 97.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Engineering (Picture in October 1929, Vol. IX, No. 10, page 15.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio Craft (Advert in October, 1930)
- Other Models
Here you find 184 models, 159 with images and 98 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Weston Electrical Instrument Co.; Newark, N.J.; (Jewell Electrical Instrument Co.; Chicago, IL)