FM/AM Stereo Receiver JR-S81W
- Manufacturer / Brand
- JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1988 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/AM Stereo Receiver JR-S81W - JVC - Victor Company of Japan,
- Book-shelf unit.
JVC AM-FM Stereo Receiver Model JR-S81W.
Bass-, Treble-Control, Loudness, Speaker A, B, A + B.
Inputs Phono, Tape, AUX.
Wooden Side Panels. Power Consumption 175 Watts.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 892 models, 776 with images and 119 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo