Improved Cathode-Ray Oscilloscope
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kaltman & Romander; Newark, NJ
- 1935 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycle, 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Improved Cathode-Ray Oscilloscope - Kaltman & Romander; Newark, NJ
The Kaltman & Romander Improved Cathode-Ray Oscilloscope is a linear sweep model.
- Price in first year of sale
- 97.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (January 1973 page 86)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kaltman & Romander; Newark, NJ