Spiegelfrequenzsperre EFR 28 - 226 490
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kathrein; Rosenheim
- 1980 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- RF-Circuit or wave trap (separate, can also be an antenna with amp.)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Spiegelfrequenzsperre EFR 28 - 226 490 - Kathrein; Rosenheim
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Für Fernsehgeräte. IEC Anschlüsse.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 382 models, 372 with images and 310 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kathrein; Rosenheim
The model Spiegelfrequenzsperre is part of the collections of the following members.