- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- King Manufacturing Corp.; Buffalo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: King Quality Products || King-Buffalo Inc. || King-Hinners Radio Co.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / "A" storage battery 6, "C" acc. to tubes, "B" 67.5 + 45 + 135 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baronet 80-A - King Manufacturing Corp.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
One dial (primary tuning control knob). The same model chassis 80 is used for the console radio Viking 80.
The Sears model Silvertone E, 80, 81, F (R4430), 82, Power pack 82, J (R4433, H (R4432) have been made by King Mfg. Corp. and the schematics are shown in Gernsback page 207 to 209.
- Price in first year of sale
- 70.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Official Radio Service Manual and Complete Directory of all Commercial Wiring Diagrams (207)
- Other Models
Here you find 48 models, 33 with images and 23 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from King Manufacturing Corp.; Buffalo